I was lucky and got my hands on this board only a couple of days after ist was releases. Even though I was disappointed and already sold it, I still want to share the photos I made. I might give it another try when the community evolved and eventually reaches the size of the Raspberry Pi’s community.
- CPU: A20 ARM® Cortex™-A7 Dual-Core
- GPU: ARM Mali400MP2 Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- Storage Interfaces: SD (Max. 64GB) / SATA (Max. 2TB)
- Network: 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ45 (optional USB WIFI Dongle)
- Camera Input: A CSI input connector allows for the connection of a designed camera module
- Sound Input: Mic
- Video Outputs: HDMI, CVBS , LVDS/RGB
- Audio Output: 3.5 mm Jack and HDMISource: 5 volt via MicroUSB (DC In Only) and/or MicroUSB (OTG)
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2 (direct from Allwinner A20 chip)
- Buttons: 3 (Power, Reset, UBoot)
- GPIO(2X13) pin: GPIO,UART,I2C bus,SPI bus with two chip selects, CAN bus,ADC,PWM,+3.3v,+5v,ground.
- LED: 3 (Red Power-LED, Blue Ethernet-LED, Green User Defined-LED)
- Remote: IR Receiver